MY CAT 2022 EXPERIENCE

As a recent CAT exam taker, I wanted to share my experience with fellow students who are currently preparing for the exam. In this blog post, I reflect on my journey and provide tips on how to approach the different sections of the CAT exam. I also share the lessons I learned along the way, including the importance of time management, test-taking strategies, and staying calm under pressure. 


"ITS THE LOOSER WHO KNOWS THE REAL VALUE OF WINNING"


    
MY FAILED ATTEMPT


A LIFE CHANGING EVENT WHICH FLIPED MY LIFE UPSIDE DOWN







My name is HARSH, and I recently took the CAT exam. I am a hotel management graduate from IHM MUMBAI and started my CAT exam preparation around five and half months before the exam (To be precise on 4th June 2022). I used various resources such as CAT study material, mock tests, and online tutorials to prepare for the exam. I also joined a coaching institute that is IMS (cannaught place) to get expert guidance and improve my weak areas.

During my preparation, I faced so many challenges, such as difficulty with quant and verbal reasoning sections and don't ask about DI/LR section, it was just horrifying. However, I can't say that I overcame these challenges by practicing regularly and taking additional help from my coaching institute but was just dealing with it. I also set small goals such as achieving a high score on a mock test which never got accomplished it was more like a mission impossible thing.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment